How to Change Facebook Group URL
Hello friends, in this post I am telling about how to change Facebook Group URL, so stay tuned, till the end of this post, after read the full post you will also be able to change the URL of your Group.
In order to share Facebook Group with our friends or open your Facebook Group through direct URL, it is very important for us to know the URL or link of our Group so that we can share or open it easily.
When we create a group in Facebook, at that time we get a default URL which looks something like this https://www.facebook.com/groups/1249837521705448 Such a URL or link is very hard to remember and When we have to share our group, we have to open our group again and again in the browser, after which we copy the link and only then we can share it.
But if we want, we can customize the URL of our Facebook Group and make the URL something like this https://www.facebook.com/groups/reehinditrick This kind of URL or link is easy to remember. We can easily share it with our friends and can also open their group using direct link.
We will use the computer to change the URL of your Facebook Group. If you want to change the URL of the Group using a mobile device, then maybe it will not work. To use this trick completely, you have to use the computer. so, let’s start friends and know how to change the URL of your group.
How to Change Facebook Group URL –
To change the URL and link of your Facebook Group, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will also be able to change the URL of your Group.
1. First of all you open Chrome browser in your computer.
2. After the Chrome browser opens, now you open Facebook in your Chrome browser, click here to go direct facebook.com
3. Once Facebook is opened in the Chrome browser, now you login with your Facebook account here.
4. After login, now you open your Facebook Group.
5. After Facebook Group opens, now you will see ••• More under your group thumbnail or group image, now you click on the option of ••• More.
6. Now you have to click on Edit group settings here.
7. Now Facebook Group Settings will open in your computer screen, now you have to scroll and go to the web address section.
8. Now click on Customise address here.
9. Now type whatever URL you want to set after Facebook.com/groups/ on the box here.
10. After typing the URL in the box, now you click on Customise Address.
11. Now you will see here that your group URL is changed and now you can see the group URL that you have here.
12. Now you scroll and go to the bottom and then click on Save.
13. Now the URL of your Facebook Group has been successfully changed.
In this way we can change the URL of our Facebook Group and set the Group URL of your choice, i hope you will like this post and you must have got to learn something new, friends, if you liked this post please share with your friends.