How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer
Hello guys today in this post i am telling you how to enable dark mode in the windows 10 computer.
We can run our computer in two types of modes, The first is Light Mode and second is Dark Mode we can set Light and Dark Mode in our computer as per our choice.
Light Mode is selected by default in our computer. But if we want We can change our computer from light mode to dark mode. Dark mode is very much liked by users who work late night into the computer.
Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer –Advertisement
To use dark mode in your Windows 10 computer, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will be able to use your computer in dark mode as well.
1. First you click on the Start button of your computer.
2. After clicking on the Start button, now you click on the Settings icon here.
3. After clicking on the Settings icon, Windows Settings will open on your screen.
4. Now you click on Personalisation here.
5. After clicking on Personalisation, now you have to click on Colours.
6. Now click on the box under Choose your colour here.
7. Here you select Dark.
8. Now you scroll the page, Here you will see the selection of Windows colors.
9. You select the black color here.
10. Now Dark Mode is enabled on your computer.
In this way we can enable dark mode on our Windows 10 computer, I hope you liked this post and you have learn something new, friends, if you like this post, then share it with your friends.
Enable Dark Mode, Dark Mode, Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer, How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer