How to Connect Domain and Hosting
Hello friends, today in this post today I am telling about how to Connect Domain and Hosting, so you remain till the end of this post.
To create a self-hosted WordPress website or blog, we have to have Domain and Hosting. If we do not have it, then we cannot create a website in WordPress.
After purchasing Hosting and Domain for WordPress website, if you have purchased Domain and Hosting from different website or from different companies, then before making the website you will need to connect Hosting and Domain.
After connecting Domain and Hosting, we can easily install WordPress from Cpanel or make our website live.
We use nameservers to connect Domain or Hosting with the help of name servers, we connect our Hosting and Domain.
You need a nameserver to connect the domain to Hosting. This is provided by the hosting company. When we buy Hosting, immediately after purchasing hosting, a confirmation mail comes in our register email id which contains cpanel’s URL and There are nameserver details, from there we can copy the nameserver and point in the domain.
How to Connect Domain and Hosting –
To connect Domain and Hosting Follow all the steps mentioned below properly, after that you will also be able to connect your Domain and Hosting.
1. First of all, open the website from where you have purchased the domain, I have purchased my domain from hostgator.in, then I open the hostgator.in website from here.
2. Once the domain website is open, now you login to your account.
3. Once the account is logged in, click on Manage order and then click on List / Search order.
4. Now you will see a list of all the domains and hosting you have purchased here.
5. Now click on the domain name you want to connect to Hosting.
6. Now the Domain panel will open on your screen.
7. To point the nameservers in the domain, you will need the nameservers, so if you have the name server details in the mail, then you open the mail.
8. Now you copy the first nameserver.
9. After copying the nameservers, go to the Domain page again and click on Name Servers here.
10. Now Paste in the box in front of NameServer 1.
11. Now you copy the other name server and paste it in the box in front of Name Server 2
12. If you have more than two nameservers, you can click on Add More and bring the box to add more nameservers and paste your nameserver details.
13. After you have point the nameserver of the domain, click on Update NameServers.
14. After clicking on Update Name Servers, you will see this Name Server details have been successfully updated. This means that you have already added the hosting nameservers to the domain.
15. After pointing the hosting nameserver in the domain, now you have to wait for at least 12 to 24 hours so that the domain and hosting are connected.
16. In 12 to 24 hours your domain hosting will be connected and your URL will start to work.
In this way we can connect Domain and Hosting with the help of name server and after that you can make self-hosted website very easily, i hope you liked this post and must have learned something new. Friends, if you liked this post, please share it with your friends.
Domain and Hosting, Connect Domain and Hosting, Hosting and Domain, How to Connect Domain and Hosting, how to connect domain.