How to Deactivate Plugin from cPanel
Hello friends, today in this post I am telling about how to Deactivate WordPress Plugin from cPanel.
When a problem occurs in the website due to a plugin, many times we are unable to access our admin dashboard. Whenever we try to open the WordPress dashboard from our login URL, we get an error and the admin panel does not open. and we are not able to Deactivate Plugin from WordPress.
We can also use cPanel to Deactivate Plugin if WordPress Dashboard is not accessible, and we can Deactivate Plugin from cPanel and access our Admin Panel again. so let’s know how to Deactivate Plugin from cPanel.
How to Deactivate WordPress Plugin from cPanel –
To Deactivate Plugin from cPanel, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will also be able to Deactivate any Plugin from cPanel.
1. First of all you open the cPanel of your hosting.
2. After cPanel is open, now click on File Manager.
3. After entering the file manager, now click on public_html on the left side.
4. Now you open the wp-content folder from here.
5. Now you open the Plugins folder.
6. Now here you will see all the plugins installed in your website.
7. Now move the mouse cursor over the name of the plugin you want to Deactivate and then click on right button.
8. Now you will see some options here, then you click on Rename here.
9. Now you change the name of the plugin here and then click on Rename File.
10. Now you will see that the plugin name has changed.
11. Now type the login URL of your website and open your dashboard.
12. Now you will see that your admin panel has opened, now you click on plugins.]
13. After coming to the installed plugins, now you will see that the plugin you changed name, you can see Deactivate here.
14. And you will see a notification like this. The plugin contact-form-7/wp-contact-form-7.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.
15. To remove this notification, delete the plugin and Reload the page, this notification will be removed.
16. Now we have Deactivate WordPress Plugin using cPanel.
In this way we can Deactivate WordPress Plugin using cPanel, I hope you will like this post and you must have got to learn something new, friends, if you like this post, then share it with your friends.
How to Deactivate wordpress Plugin from cPanel, Deactivate Plugin, Deactivate Plugin from cPanel, Plugin Deactivate, How to Deactivate Plugin from cPanel full.