How to Disable Windows Animation / Speed Up Your Computer
Hello friends, today in this post I am telling about how to Disable Animation in Windows 10 computer.
When Animation is enabled in our Windows computer, whenever we open any program or application in our computer, then at the time when a program is opening in our computer, Animation would open at the same time. Due to which we feel that our computer is slow.
In a Windows 10 computer, we can disable Animation and whenever we open a program after Animation Disable, only that program is open at that time, and the program opens very quickly in our computer and we think Our computer is working fast.
When we disable animation in our computer, all the animations on our computer become disabled which take a little time to open a program, and whenever we open a program after animation is disabled Instantly opens in our screen.
How to Disable Windows Animation –
To disable Windows animation, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will also be able to Disable Animation in your computer.
1. First you click on Start button in your computer.
2. Now click on Settings here.
3. After clicking on Settings, Windows Settings will now open in your computer.
4. Now you click on Ease of Access here.
5. Now scroll down here, you will see an option here Show animations in Windows.
6. If the Show animations in Windows option is enabled, then you have to disable it.
7. Show animations in Windows After disabling this option, animation will be disabled in your computer.
8. Now whenever you open a program, you will feel that the program is opening very quickly.
In this way we can disable the animation in our Windows 10 computer, if you like this post then please share with your friends.
Disable Windows Animation, Windows Animation, Animation Disable, Speed Up Your Computer, How to Disable Windows Animation / Speed Up Your Computer.