How to Fix PUBG Mobile Lag
Hello friends, today in this post, I am telling you about how to fix PUBG Mobile lag.
If you have a low end device which has 2GB, 3GB and 4GB RAM and its processor is not good and if you still play PUBG Mobile in this low end device then you Must have faced lag sometimes.
When we play PUBG Mobile Game in our low end device, the PUBG Mobile Game normally runs in it as well, but the problem when we land on a hot drop place like (novo, pochinki, georgo). At this place a lot of people descend together, so we have to face a lot of lag problem in these places.
PUBG Mobile is a High Graphics Game, which should have good RAM 6-8 GB in our mobile to play smoothly in mobile. Along with this, our mobile should have a high quality latest processor so that it can also render and process heavy graphics easily,
To fix PUBG Mobile lag, today we will learn about GFX Tool, with the help of gfx tool we can fix pubg mobile lag problem and play pubg game smoothly in your low end devices. But before that, let us know what is a GFX tool.
What is GFX Tool –
GFX tools are Graphics tools with the help of which we configure Heavy Graphics of PUBG Mobile Game for our low end devices. So that the low processor installed in our mobile can render or process it easily, and we can also play heavy graphic games in our low end device.
By using the GFX Tool, we reduce the heavy graphics of PUBG Mobile Game, after doing this, the Graphics quality of the game is reduced and the performance is increased, and we can play pubg mobile smoothly, so let’s know how to fix pubg mobile lag.
How to fix PUBG Mobile lag using GFX Tool –
To play PUBG Mobile Game in your low end device without lag, follow all the steps mentioned properly and after that you will also be able to enjoy smooth gaming experience in your mobile.
1. First of all, open the play store in your Android Mobile.
2. Once the Play Store is open, now click on the search box and search GFX Tool for PUBG.
3. Now install GFX Tool for PUBG application in your mobile.
4. After GFX Tool for PUBG is installed in your Android Mobile, now you open it.
5. When you open it for the first time, you will be asked for some permission, then click on ALLOW here.
6. After the GFX Tool application is open, at the top you will see the option of Select version, then you select the version of your PUBG Mobile Game here 0. 16.0 (Global) (Note that this version changes with game updates)
7. After selecting the version of the game, now you select or set all the options as described below.
Resolution – In front of this option you select 768×432. If there is a little lag in your mobile, then you can select a higher Resolution from it.
Graphics – In front of this option you select Smooth.
FPS – In front of this option, you select 30FPS.
Anti-aliasing – In front of this option you select 4x.
Styles – In front of this option you select classic.
Rendering Quality – In front of this option you select Low or Medium.
Shadows – In front of this option you select Disable.
Shadows Distance – In front of this option you select Low.
Moving Shadows – Select Disable in front of this option.
Texture Quality – In front of this option you select Low.
Effect Quality – In front of this option you select Low.
Improvement for Effects – In front of this option you select Low.
Object LOD Distance – In front of this option you select Low.
Foliage LOD Distance – In front of this option you select Low.
Color Format – In front of this option you select 64-bit.
Detail Mode – In front of this option you select Low.
Light Effects – In front of this option you select Disable.
GPU Optimization – In front of this option you select Enable.
Sound Quality – In front of this option you select Low.
Save Controls – In front of this option you select Enable.
8. After doing all these settings, now click on ACCEPT.
9. After clicking on ACCEPT, you will see an ad, then you click on the back button and be back.
10. Now you click on RUN GAME here.
11. After clicking on RUN GAME, now PUBG Mobile Game will open in your mobile.
12. Now you play PUBG Mobile Game in your mobile and you will notice that the game in your mobile is running in good condition.
In this way, we can use the GFX tool in our mobile and by using the GFX tool reduce graphics of PUBG Mobile Game, and we can play smooth game in our low end device.
I hope you like this post and you have got to learn something new, friends, if you like this post, please share it with your friends.
Fix PUBG Mobile Lag, pubg mobile lag fix, How to Fix PUBG Mobile Lag, what is gfx tool, fix game lag.