How to Install WordPress in Hosting
Hello Friends, today In this post, I am telling about how to install WordPress in Hosting to create a self-hosted WordPress Website, so you remain till the end of this post.
We need Domains and Hosting to create WordPress Website and Blog, if you have hosting and domain, then you can easily install WordPress in Hosting and create your WordPress Website.
If you have purchased Hosting and Domains from different company then you will need to connect both of them. before installing WordPress, If you have not yet connected Hosting and Domains, then read this post and Connect your Hosting and domain. How to Connect Domain and Hosting.
After connecting the domain and Hosting, now we can easily install WordPress, so let’s start friends and know how to install WordPress from your hosting Cpanel.
How to Install WordPress –
To install WordPress in Hosting, follow all the steps properly, after that you will also be able to install WordPress in your Hosting Cpanel and create a WordPress Website.
1. First of all you open your hosting Cpanel.
2. Once the login page of Cpanel is open, you enter Username and Password here and click on Login.
3. After clicking on login, now your cpanel is open on your screen.
4. Now you have to scroll here and find the Softaculous Apps installer feature.
5. Now after getting the Softaculous Apps installer feature, click on it.
6. Now you will see many scripts here, which you can install.
7. We have to install WordPress here, then move the cursor over the WordPress icon and click on Install.
8. After clicking Install, the WordPress Installation page will open.
9. Now we have to first work in the Software Setup section.
Here, in the box next to Choose the version you want to install, use the latest version of WordPress, which is currently 5.2.2.
Then select https:// in the box above Choose Protocol.
Now in the box above Choose Domain, select the domain in which you want to install WordPress, now I have selected reetrick.in here.
Now delete the wp written in the box above the In Directory and leave the In Directory box empty.
10. Now we have to work in the Site Settings section.
Here, you type the name or title of the website in the box next to Site Name.
After that type the website description or Tag Line in the box next to Site Description.
11. Now we have to work in the Admin Account section.
Now you set the Username of your website in the box next to Admin Username.
After setting the username, set the password in the box next to Admin Password.
Now type Gmail or Email ID in the box next to Admin Email.
12. Now we have to Scroll and go to the Select Theme section, here you have to set any Theme (if there is no Select Theme section in your Cpanel, then don’t worry and leave this feature as it is).
13. Now you have to go to the last and in the box next to Email installation details to type the same email address here which was typed above.
14. Now let all the other options remain as they are, or if you want to set according to yourself.
15. After putting all the details mentioned above in the WordPress Installation page, now you click on Install.
16. Now WordPress installation will start in your computer screen.
17. Now you wait for the WordPress installation process to complete.
18. Once the WordPress installation completes, you will see this message on the screen Congratulations, the software was installed successfully.
19. Now you will see 2 URLs here, one of which will be the URL of your website and the other URL will be of WordPress Dashboard from where you will be able to manage your website.
Web URL – https://reetrick.in
Dashboard (Admin URL) – https://reetrick.in/wp-admin/
20. Now you have installed WordPress Successfully.
In this way we can install WordPress in Hosting’s Cpanel and create WordPress blog and website. I hope you like this post and you must have got to learn something new, friends, if you like this post, then share it with your friends.
Install WordPress, Install WordPress in Hosting, How to Install WordPress in Hosting, WordPress install, create wordpress website.