How to Save Contact Number in Gmail
Hello friends, in this post today I am telling you about how to save your contact number in Gmail ID, so stay tuned till the end of this post.
Everybody wants to keep their contact number always safe, With the contact number, we are able to call someone else, so everyone wants that the Save Contact number in our mobile is always safe So that if needed we can call anyone with the help of Contact Number.
To avoid fear of loss of contact number or get back the contact number in case of mobile theft or lost, we can use Gmail ID and save all your Contact Number in Gmail ID or Google Account.
After saving the contact number in Gmail or in Google Account, we can see all the Save Contact Number in Gmail by adding your Google Account in any device and can also call the person who wants to call.
To see or use your contact number on any device, first of all we have to save our contact number in Google Account means Gmail ID, so let’s know how to save contact number in Google Account and Gmail ID.
How to Save Contact Number in Gmail Account or Google Account –
To save your Contact Number in Google Account and Gmail ID, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will also be able to save your Contact Number in Gmail ID.
1. First you connect your mobile to Google Account.
2. To connect mobile to Google Account, first of all you open the settings of your mobile, after opening the settings, now you click on Accounts.
3. Now you will see all the accounts linked to your mobile here. If Google is connected in your mobile then will show here.
4. If you see Google here, then your mobile is already connected to Google Account, but if it is not visible here, then first you have to connect your mobile to Google Account.
5. If Google Account is not connected in your mobile, then you click on Add Account and then click on Google and connect your Google Account to your mobile.
6. Now go to App menu of your mobile and open Contact App from here.
7. After the contact is open, now you click on the New Contact icon or Create New Contact.
8. Now you will see one of the options at the top device, sim1, sim2, google, so click on it.
9. Now you click on Google here.
10. Now you type name and mobile number here and then click on Save.
11. Now the mobile number you want to save in Gmail or Google Account has been successfully saved.
12. Now in the contact list of your mobile, check whether the mobile number you have just saved in Gmail is visible in the contact list or not.
13. If you see the Contact Number, then everything is fine. If the Contact Number is not visible, then you follow the steps ahead.
14. Now go to Contact settings.
15. Now you click on Contact to display here.
16. Now you will see some options here, then you click on All contacts here.
17. Now check again in the contact list that the contact number you saved in Gmail is visible or not, I hope it will be visible.
18. Now we have successfully saved contact number in Gmail ID.
In this way, we can save our contact number in Gmail ID, hope you will like this post and you must have got to learn something new, friends, if you like this post then please share it with your friends.
Save Contact Number, Save Contact Number in Gmail, Save Contact Number in google account, How to Save Contact Number in Gmail, save contact gmail id, Save Contact Number, Save Contact Number in Gmail, Save Contact Number in google account, How to Save Contact Number in Gmail, save contact gmail id.