How to Setup CDN in Website
Hello friends, today in this post, I am telling you about how to setup Free Cloudflare CDN in the website, so you stay till the end of this post.
Fast loading speed of the website is very important and search engine and visitors, everyone likes the Fast loading website. and fast loading is also a factor of ranking, so we cannot ignore it.
CDN is a very good way to increase the loading speed of blog and website. Using Cdn, we can speed up the website, let’s know what is a CDN.
What is CDN –
In Simple Word –
CDN’s full name is Content Delivery Network and also called CDN in short, Their servers are around the world, which work together and provide fast content in the Internet, CDN is used to increase website speed and make the website secure.
CDN servers are in different places around the world, and when a user visits our website, according to the user’s location, the user connects to the nearest CDN server. and the website loads very fast in the user’s browser.
By using CDN, we can reduce the load time of our website and make the website secure, so let’s know how we can setup CDN in our website.
How to setup CDN in WordPress website –
To setup CDN in your WordPress website, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will also be able to setup CDN in your website.
1. First of all, open cloudflare.com in your browser.
2. After the Cloudflare Website is open, now we have to register our account here, then you click on Sign Up here.
3. To register your account in Cloudflare, type your Email ID and Password here and then click on Create Account.
4. Now our account has been created in Cloudflare Website.
5. Now we have to setup the CDN in our website, for that, enter the URL of your website in the box under Enter your site (example.com): In this type reehinditrick.in and then click on Add site.
6. Now you will be asked to select a plan here, if you want to buy a plan, then you can buy from here, if you do not want to buy, select Free and then click on Confirm plan.
7. Now you will see Review your DNS records, then you have to go to the bottom here and click on Continue.
8. Now you will see Change your nameservers here and below that the nameservers set in our domain will also be visible.
9. Now here you will see Replace with Cloudflare’s nameservers: below the option you will see two Cloudflare nameservers that you have to point or place in your domain.
10. Now open the website in the new tab from where you have purchased the domain, after opening the website, login to your account here.
11. After logging into the website where you have purchased the domain, you will see your domain name here, then you click on your domain name.
12. Now the domain panel will open in your screen, now you click on Name Servers here.
13. After clicking on Name Servers, you will see old nameservers here.
14. Now here you remove the old nameservers and add the Cloudflare nameservers.
15. After removing the old nameservers and paste the Cloudflare nameservers, now you click on Update Name Servers.
16. After clicking on Update Name Servers, you now see a message here. The Name Servers details have been successfully updated. Now you click on the cut (X) icon here.
17. Now Cloudflare nameservers is set in our domain.
18. Now you come back to the Cloudflare Website and click on Done, check nameservers here.
19. Now you will see here Set up security and speed configurations for your website, you will leave all the option, we will setup it further, now you have to go to the bottom and click on Done.
20. Now you will come here in the overview, now you scroll here and click on the re-check.
21. Now Cloudflare CDN is setup in our website, now we have to wait for CDN to be activated.
22. Cloudflare CDN may take 1-2 hours to activate, then you leave it and check again after 1 hour.
1 hour later –
23. After 1 hour, now you have to open the Cloudflare.com website again.
24. Once the Cloudflare website is open, click Log In and log in to your account.
25. After login, now you will see the URL of your website here.
26. Now you click on the URL of your website.
27. Now you will come to Overview.
28. Now you will see here Great news! Cloudflare is now protecting your site This means CDN has been successful activated in our website.
29. Now you click on SSL / TLS above.
30. Now you select Full under your SSL / TLS encryption mode here and then click on Edge Certificates above.
31. Now scroll and you will see the Always Use HTTPS option here, so you have to turn it on.
32. Now you click on Speed above.
33. After clicking Speed, you will see that visitors to your website will see the content on CloudFare in 0.8 seconds. It is 36% faster! So you click on Optimization here.
35. Now turn on Brotli.
36. Now you scroll the page, now you will see Rocket Loader here, then you have to turn it on.
37. Now open a new tab in your browser and type the URL of your website and click on Enter and check whether your website is opening correctly after setting up the CDN.
38. Now your website will be successfully opened in your screen.
39. If the website is opening properly, then you have done the CDN setup perfectly in your website and there is no mistake in it.
40. Now we have successfully setup Cloudflare CDN in our website.
In this way we can setup Free Cloudflare CDN in our website and increase the speed of our website, I hope you will like this post and you must have learned something new friends, if you liked this post So please share with your friends.
setup CDN, CDN setup, what is cdn, How to setup CDN in Website, cloudflare free cdn, setup CDN, CDN setup, what is cdn, How to setup CDN in Website, cloudflare free cdn