How to Submit Blogger Blog to Google
Hello friends, today in this post, I am telling about how to submit Blogger Blog in Google search engine, so stay tuned till the end of this post.
After creating a blog and website, the most important thing is to submit our blog to Google search engine.
Submitting a blog to a search engine helps us to increase the organic traffic of our blog and also increases the ranking. Google, Yahoo and Bing are the most popular search engines in India. And we submit our blog to all these search engines.
To bring your blog to Google search results, first of all we have to submit our blog to Google search engine, so let’s start and know how to submit blog to Google search engine.
How to Submit Blog in Google Search Engine –
To submit Blogger Blog in Google search engine, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will also be able to submit your blog in search engine.
1. First of all you open Google Search Console, click here to go direct – Google Search Console
2. After Google Search Console (google webmaster tool) is open, now you type the URL of your blog above the enter URL here in the URL prefix side like I typed the URL of my blog https://reehinditrick.blogsop.com And then click CONTINUE.
3. Now you have to verify your ownership in Google search console, then click on the HTML tag here.
4. Now you will see an HTML tag here, then you copy that HTML tag.
5. Now open the new tab in your computer browser and open blogger.com.
6. After Blogger.com is open, now click on the Theme in the left side.
7. Now you click on Edit HTML here.
8. Now the HTML editor will open in your computer screen and here you will see HTML Code.
9. After the HTML editor is open, now you click anywhere in the HTML Code and then press Ctrl + f.
10. After pressing the Ctrl + f button, you will now see a search box, now you have to type <head> in the search box and click Enter.
11. Paste the HTML code you copied from Google Search Console under <head>.
12. After pasting the code under <head>, now you click on the Save theme.
13. Now we have to go back to Google Search Console and click on VERIFY here.
14. Now the message of Ownership verified will be displayed in your screen, you click on GO TO PROPERTY here.
15. Now your website’s property will open in the search console.
16. Now our blog has been successfully submitted to Google.
In this way we can submit our blog to Google, and show our blog in Google search result, I hope you like this post and you must have got to learn something new, friends, if you like this post, then share it with your friends.
submit Blog to Google, submit Blogger Blog to Google, How to submit Blogger Blog to Google, add blog or website google search engine, submit Blog to Google, submit Blogger Blog to Google, How to submit Blogger Blog to Google, add blog or website google search engine.