How to Take Screenshot in Computer
Hello friends, today in this post I am telling about how to take Screenshot in Computer, so definitely read the post till the end.
Screenshot becomes very important for us, if we have to create a project in which we have to put a picture of computer screen, then for that we can use screen shot.
What is Screenshot –
Screenshot is also called ss, sc, screen capture, or screen grab, Screenshot is a digital image that shows the contents of a computer display. A common screen shot is created by the operating system or software running on the device. A screen shot or screen capture may also be created by taking a photo of the screen.
How to Take Screenshot in Windows Computer –
To take Screen shot in your Windows Computer, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will also be able to take Screenshot in your computer.
1. First you click on the Search button in your computer or press the Windows+S button on the keyboard.
2. Now a Search box will open in your Computer screen.
3. Now type snipping tool in the Search box
4. After typing Snipping Tool in the search box, you will now see Snipping Tool software.
5. Now click on Snipping Tool and open it.
6. After the Snipping Tool is opened, now you will see the first option of New, then click on New.
7. After clicking New, the computer screen will blur and the mouse will change to the cursor Plus (+) icon.
8. Now to take a screen shot, you can press the left mouse button and select the area you want to take the screenshot.
9. Screenshot will not save automatically, first you have to save Screen shot in your computer.
10. To save Screenshot, after taking Screen shot, click on Save icon.
11. After clicking on the Save button, now open the folder in which you want to save Screenshot in your computer and then click on Save.
12. Now Screenshot has been saved in your Computer.
13. Now if you want to take more Screenshot, then clicking on New, and you can take more Screen shot again.
14. After opening the Snipping Tool software, you can also use the shortcut Key Ctrl + Print Screen to take Screenshot.
In this way, by using Snipping Tool software, we can take Screenshot in our computer, I hope you liked this post, friend if you like this post, please share it with your friends.